Job Description Summary
Drives large and/or complex business solutions and strategy for targeted/assigned customers. Provides in-depth industry and market expertise as well as technical acumen in developing and executing sale of high-level technical operating strategies, solutions and benefits to meet client’s needs and requirements.
Essential Job Functions
- As industry expert, develops and drives large and/or complex business solutions for targeted/assigned customers.
- Oversees holistic solutions from both business and technical perspective, taking into account all realities and constraints such as costs, contract terms, business conditions and the technical environment of the client.
- Strong leadership, motivational and collaborative skills with high ability to influence without authority across a team of diverse stakeholders (including Sales leadership, Sales team, Marketing, Technical Solution Developers, Finance, Legal, and Operations) who are not direct reports.
- Prior experience in a client-facing sales role with proven sales acumen. Ability to nurture relationships with current and prospective clients and ability to identify and solution for clients’ needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to accurately translate technical knowledge and requirements into clear and concise communications for a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated communication skills to include but not limited to verbal and written communication, delivering organized presentations, able to tailor message to the audience, and facilitate group discussions with diplomacy and seek diverse opinions. Must meet stringent deadlines.
- Ability to tell compelling stories and sell listeners on value of proposed approach.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to analyze and interpret contractual, financial, technical and operational data.
- Ability to identify how the technical solutions can address the key needs of a client/prospective client.
- Strong organizational capabilities to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Understanding of market strategy, position in the marketplace, and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors’ services and products, and the ability to apply this understanding to new business opportunities.
- Understanding of current and emerging technologies, and the practical/potential application of these technologies to current and future operating models
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in managing or in a key management position for an MMIS or other large-scale medical claims processing system previous experience with an MMIS, or with major components of an operational MMIS.
- Knowledge of Medicaid/Medicare regulations/standards, as well as cost reporting, profit and loss, and budget compliance
- Ten or more years of business solutions, technical consulting, or sales solutions experience
- Experience working with the technology industry, specifically handling significantly sized accounts
- Experience working with solution/product portfolios
- Experience developing winning sales solutions and proposals
- Experience working with technology products, services, competencies, solutions and offerings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to persuade others through presentations, demonstration and written communication
- Strong communication skills to listen to client and articulate back for solutioning
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team member and prospective clients up to the Board level
- Ability to work and lead in a team environment
- Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients
- Ability to present ideas, goals, problems, outcomes and processes to be understood by a diverse audience
- Ability to articulate and present the business value of Company solutions with a firm understanding of Company strategies and products relative to Company’s major competitors
- Office environment
- Ability to travel on short notice
- May require evening or weekend work
10 hours ago