Working remotely within the United States is acceptable for this position.
What you will do:
Oversees one or more software products end-to-end and assists in the direction of particular project-level activity and associated team personnel.
Works under general supervision.
Maintains relationship with client, project scope can increase in complexity and size.
Manages client relationships at the client customer work site.
Provides project management for prime or sub-contractor, fixed price, or time and materials projects.
Provides project management on projects with a team size that is up to 100 employees concurrently.
Provides project management on projects with annual total contract value of up to $50M and complexity (hours) of up to 300,000 hours.
Provides end-to-end responsibility for one or more products, sub-systems or level responsibilities.
Develops detailed, resource loaded project schedule with the required metrics.
Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
Manages project risk by working with project schedulers to track project schedules, deliverables, and milestones; monitors costs and schedules using EVM and other tools.
Oversees and develops a feasible plan for one or more software products that achieves the goals and objectives of the project and aligns with the organization’s overall business strategy.
Assists in developing a feasible plan that achieves the goals and objectives of the project and aligns with the organization’s overall business strategy.
Determines project scope and recommending and assigning resources as available.
Determines estimated time and financial commitment of project, and in monitoring progress.
Implements, maintains, and reports Earned Value (EV) metrics into project plans.
Implements, maintains, and reports CNSI project delivery metrics into project plans.
Assists in monitoring and developing a project budget and tracking actual spend compared to the planned budget, escalating to senior leadership as needed.
Partners with customers and analyzes issues and problems from the customer perspective.
Provides customer-facing presentations on quality.
Communicates and provides status to define, schedule, and accurately estimate the task duration for project schedule.
Possesses unwavering commitment to customer service and operational excellence.
Keeps abreast of new technology and market developments.
Adheres to CNSI CMMI standards and processes.
Manages internal customer relationships for long-term corporate success
Requests and gives both negative and positive feedback.
Recruits highly skilled, motivated leaders and individual contributors and recommends potential new hire resources to meet client commitments in alignment with program delivery.
Familiarity with medical bill and provider enrollment forms.
Identify reoccurring problems and provide feedback to management to affect change.
Familiarity with payment adjustments, claim disputes, prior authorization, claims processing,
Manage sensitive data in accordance with HIPAA and Medicaid regulations.
We are proud to be a partner to the public sector, a trail blazer in health IT and a passionate advocate for better health, better care and lower costs for millions of Americans. Innovation is core to our DNA and through our iCare program we invest in the well-being of our employees and the communities in which we live and work. You will be offered a solid compensation package which includes:
- Annual and Other Paid Leave
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
- Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- College Savings Plan
- Tuition & Training Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
- 15 year(s): Experience in project planning, delivery, and management
- 2 year(s): Experience in provider management, claims processing, prior authorization, and/or other related projects.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and ability to work effectively with different teams and contributors both directly and in a matrix environment.
- Domain knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, or healthcare verticals.
- Ability to manage people, projects, and processes.
- Strong understanding of project management skills and ability to create and manage project plans.
- Expertise in Microsoft Schedule
- Understanding of SharePoint applications, WebEx, Skype, etc.
- Familiarity with medical bill forms, ICD-9/10CM coding, CPT coding, bill forms, and other medical coding schemes.
- Ability to meet and enforce deadlines, to conduct research into technology issues and products, and to take initiative in the development and completion of projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio with a working knowledge of the rest of the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project EV metrics.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and evaluative skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, facilitation) with strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- General knowledge of medical terminology
Licenses & Certifications
- Prof in Project Mgmt Cert
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35©
Clipped from: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/project-manager-medicare-medicaid-or-healthcare-verticals-remote-position-cnsi-JV_IC1155583_KO0,73_KE74,78.htm?jl=3691352252&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic