Categories: Client Relationship Management / Service Delivery
Req ID: 2021-42228
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Seasoned pharmacy professional required to provide expert leadership and support for sales efforts. Supports sales processes as a Subject Matter Expert, with a deep understanding of current and near-future product and service offerings. Researches and analyzes competitor products and service offerings. Partners with technology and operational teams to improve & transform business (processes), optimize knowledge, skills, productivity, and quality. Contributes to and assists in any aspect of the sales, product or account management lifecycle.
***Position is “remote”–”work from home”and can be located anywhere, US***
- Manage and drive work across multiple functional teams on projects related to service delivery.
- Partners with technology and operations teams to define requirements and support offerings for PBM projects and business processes, including but not limited to, pharmacy claims, prior authorization, drug rebate, drug utilization review, and clinical services.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a deep understanding of our solution set.
- Understands new software requirements and potential impacts to upstream and downstream users, stakeholders, and applications.
- Selects solutions appropriate to business opportunities and client needs.
- Understands and articulates the business value and impact of pharmacy offerings.
- Makes recommendations on future products and/or business offerings.
- Interprets business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services.
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
- 3+ years of Managed Care or PBM or pharmacy-related operations process improvement experience, with a preference for experience with Government Programs (Medicare, Exchange and/or Medicaid)
- Minimum 5 years of Medicaid Experience
- Minimum 5 years of Pharmacy Payer Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
• Assists in researching technologies, best practices and market demand to put forth products to be sold to clients and prospects.
• Thought Leadership Development – collaborate on writing white papers, case studies and blogs.
• Sales Collateral Development – works with sales leadership and marketing to write client-facing collateral.
• Solution Development / Proposal Development – supports solution architects and delivery to address existing customer requirements.
• Represents the company at industry events.
• Developing industry knowledge expert.
Clipped from: https://jobs.conduent.com/job/13282260/pharmacy-benefits-solutions-professional-medicaid-implementation-specialist-remote/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic