Connect for Health has a great opportunity for a Medicaid Contract and Program Manager!
Connect for Health Colorado is a public, non-profit entity established by the Colorado General Assembly in 2011 to create a health insurance Marketplace. Since 2013, we’ve been helping individuals, families and small employers compare plans, apply for financial help and buy health insurance. As Colorado’s official health insurance marketplace, we are the only place to apply for financial help to lower the monthly cost of premiums. Customers can shop online; get help by phone or online chat from Customer Service Center representatives; and access expert help from a statewide network of certified Brokers and community-based Assisters. For more information: ConnectforHealthCO.com
The Medicaid Contract and Program Manager is responsible for developing and implementing performance and success measures for Connect for Health’s Medical Assistance Site contract. They will analyze quantitative and qualitative data to help strengthen the customer experience, contract compliance, and operational efficiency.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative MA Site data to inform leadership actions and decisions with a focus on customer experience and contract compliance.
- Monitor, assess, and report on MA Site contract compliance, goals, and success metrics; identify any potential compliance risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Using data to analyze, develop, implement, and report on contract performance measures.
- Represent Connect for Health Colorado in meetings and workgroups regarding Medicaid/CHP+ policy and operational changes, identifying and speaking to the effect of changes on C4HCO.
- Coordinate and execute the tasks needed to ensure operational readiness and performance for Connect for Health Colorado’s contract to serve as a Medical Assistance Site for the State of Colorado.
- Responsible for the knowledge transfer of eligibility policy and procedures to C4HCO Training Manager and MA Site leadership to facilitate prompt updates to training materials and team processes and procedures.
- Work with internal teams across C4HCO, including policy, operations, training and product development to ensure that internal and external contract requirements and targets are met by creating project work plans to track activities, tasks, risks, issues, accomplishments, and schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Four years or more of professional experience with contract and/or project management.
- Two or more years professional experience with Medicaid and CHP+ or other public assistance eligibility policy and procedures.
- Working knowledge of the Colorado Benefits Management System (CBMS), Colorado.gov/PEAK, and familiarity with associated data and reporting through dashboards and Cognos reports preferred.
- Experience using data to analyze, develop, implement, and report on performance measures.
- Prior experience managing contract performance.
- Prior experience working with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience researching and interpreting complex state and federal regulations and rules.
- Ability to set and prioritize workload, develop a work plan with tasks, time frames, milestones, resources, and dependencies.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience leading process improvement events preferred.
- Colorado resident.
- Currently working remotely
- The Connect for Health Colorado office is in the North Tech Center area of Denver, near the intersection of I-25 and I-225
- Work schedule may include some non-traditional hours, weekends, and evening events.
- Core office hours, typically 8am-5pm with some flexibility
Connect for Health Colorado offers a competitive benefits package. Using Connect for Health Colorado’s annual benefits allowance, employees may elect from various benefit offerings and tailor a package to best suit their individual needs. Connect for Health Colorado employees are eligible to participate in the organization’s 403(b) plan and are additionally provided with paid time off, short- and long-term disability and life insurance. The hiring range for this position is $71,100 – $87,900.
Clipped from: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/medicaid-contract-and-program-manager-at-connect-for-health-colorado-2673228466/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic