SHIFT: Day Job
Responsible for researching, analyzing, documenting and coordinating the resolution of escalated and/or complex claims issues for the Health Plan and requires expert knowledge of all systems, tools and processes.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving and responding to state or federal regulatory complaints related to claims
- Managing health plan dispute escalations
- Quality review of various dispute outcomes
- Managing complex system issues
- Managing state updates
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 5 years of claims research and/or issue resolution or analysis of reimbursement methodologies within the health care industry
- Or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Clipped from: https://anthemcareers.ttcportals.com/jobs/7886612-medicaid-state-operations-analyst?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic