Public Consulting GroupWashington, DC
- Overview About Public Consulting Group Public Consulting Group, LLC. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives.
- Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston , Massachusetts, PCG has over 2 , 500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide.
- PCG’s Education practice offers consulting services and technology solutions that help schools, school districts, and state education agencies/ministries of education to promote student success, improve programs and processes, and optimize financial resources.
- To learn more, visit Responsibilities Role: PCG is currently seeking a State Medicaid Lead to work in Tennessee and support our Tennessee State-Wide Medicaid service line.
- For the right motivated individual, this is an excellent opportunity to grow with us and help special needs students and school districts across the region recover available federal reimbursements.
- The Lead will work in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a growing team consisting of consulting and operations staff.
- The State Lead will specifically support their assigned Project Manager/Client Lead in all aspects of project execution.
- This position revolves around operational functions of our school-based Medicaid implementation and ongoing support services.
- Preference is for candidates living in or around Tennessee.
- The ideal candidate is personable, proactive in anticipating client needs, enjoys meeting clients in person, and feels a sense of duty to follow-up with client requests and maintain client satisfaction.
- Qualifications Required Skills: + Excellent client management and customer service skills.
- + Strong analytical and reporting skills, including the ability to analyze and organize data.
- + Excellent organizational, oral presentation and written communication skills.
- + Ability to manage time to meet critical deadlines for several ongoing projects.
- + Ability to work independently and with a team.
- + Database skills.
- We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences.
- At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.
- Connect With Public Consulting Group!
- Public Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
- VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Clipped from: https://jobsearcher.com/j/state-medicaid-lead-at-public-consulting-group-in-washington-dc-j8Q7l00?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic