Assists with the design and development of curriculum for Member Services and develops and delivers training sessions to a designated audience of learners. Collaborate with health plan leadership and national curricula design teams to ensure the successful development and transfer of learning from the classroom back to the job. Oversees the classroom environment for long-term and complex training situations, managing all aspects of student performance and feedback to management.
- Perform performance analysis with business leaders to identify performance gaps, appropriate training interventions, and other variables required to improve business performance
- Actively engage with the local health plan leadership to collect and coordinate subject matter expertise, to collaborate on and influence the design and development of curriculum and to ensure that the right curriculum is developed using the appropriate learning medium
- Revise and customize curriculum to reflect unique geographic, product and/or audience variations
- Lead training sessions for designated audiences.
- Work with health plan leaders to align the performance variables required to transfer learning back to the job
- Assess the effectiveness of training programs during and at designated intervals after delivery
- Develop and conduct follow-up assessments to determine the effectiveness and, when appropriate, ROI of training programs
- Provide feedback from program participants and health plan leaders back to the Call Center Support team as appropriate and participate in the development effort to enhance the curricula based on that feedback
- Strong technical knowledge of the function being trained
- Excellent platform skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Previous training experience or proven platform skills desirable
- 3-5 years of experience in appropriate technical function
- Education in adult learning principles and best in practice learning techniques desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Medicaid Member Services for Aetna Better Health
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.