SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Pharmacist Program Mgr/VA Medicaid Health Plan
*This individual must be Virginia based and willing to travel to our Richmond health plan on as needed basis
Summary: Responsible for serving as the clinical pharmacy subject matter expert for Anthem affiliated Medicaid Health Plan in VA.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Partners with pharmacy sales and account management to win and retain pharmacy business through clinical consultation and recommendations
- Acts as a support resource for the sales team regarding efforts to improve the performance of the pharmacy benefit for existing accounts
- Provides ongoing support to Anthem affiliated Medicaid Health Plan regarding pharmacy clinical programs and performance goals
- Provides expertise and guidance regarding drug utilization, spend and trend
- Manages both internal and external stakeholder communications for assigned area
- Shares insights with matrix partners during the creation and roll out of new pharmacy programs
- Ensures the proper reaction to and resolution of issues concerning the pharmacy benefit program
- Requires a current unrestricted VA state license to practice pharmacy as a registered pharmacist (RPh); minimum 2 years of managed care pharmacy experience including knowledge of current health care and managed care pharmacy practices; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Minimum 2 years of pharmacy benefit management experience strongly preferred
- Professional designation preferred
- Excellent clinical skills, analytical ability, strategic planning, organizational, and leadership skills required
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
Clipped from: https://tarta.ai/j/Ikw-xXgBrJRKg1c1uOJ0-pharmacist-program-manager-va-medicaid-health-plan-in-not-specified-virginia-va-at-jobrxindex?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic