Director Medicaid Markets Solutions
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Primary Job Function: Medical Management
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation’s leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com .
Reporting to the EVP Medicaid Markets, the Dir Medicaid Markets Solutions monitors and contributes to special/strategic projects as designated by the EVP and/or CEO. These projects are strategic in nature, highly complex, and may involve overseeing a cross functional team to ensure successful project completion. They involve applications that are key to the overall performance, financial and operational, of the all existing and growth Medicaid products. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assists the Medicaid Markets organization with the design, planning and implementation of major regulatory, functional initiatives
- Collaborate with AmeriHealth shared services, key stakeholders and the Enterprise Optimization Office on all designated projects
- Provides regular reporting on projects, key metrics, open issues and barriers to completion
- Organizes, problem solves, raises issues, and integrates initiatives on behalf of the EVP and Medicaid Market executive leadership.
- Acts as a liaison to operating entity and staff group organizations to resolve problems and ensure successful implementation of functional initiatives and related projects
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree preferred Health Care, Business Administration, Operations Management or related field.
- 3-5 years Managed Care experience.
- 5-10 years finance and/or project management experience.
- Critical thinker, strong business acumen, Multi-tasker, Ability to influence decisions.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Clipped from: https://amerihealthcaritas.dejobs.org/newtown-square-pa/director-medicaid-markets-solutions/CBE799B088714FFC813C34EF0B10B145/job/?utm_source=.JOBS+XML+Feed-DE&utm_medium=.JOBS+Universe&utm_campaign=.JOBS+XML+Feed&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic