You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
The Training and Development Specialist III is responsible for the design and training of educationally based documentation, curricula, training tools and information that enhance employee commitment, motivation, operational improvement, job performance and overall service to associates or customers.
Additionally, may participate in workflow task and performance issue analysis and consultation to identify methods to improve performance/organizational effectiveness; implement performance based solutions and quick response tools; gap analysis to assess individual performance against department standards; conduct system testing with IT prior to new application rollout.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, delivers and evaluates curricula, materials, training tools and information to maximize associate effectiveness, improving organizational performance and service to multiple customers.
- Serves as project lead to develop, deliver, and implement training and performance support systems associated with large scale projects.
- Identifies additional training solutions that enhance staff development and performance.
- Provides consultation and support to department on workflow analysis, performance improvement methods, develop and recommend improvements and innovations to business operation.
- Serves on system implementation and other cross-functional project teams to ensure rollout of new system applications by analyzing requirements, translating into effective training tools, delivering training, troubleshooting and evaluating issues prior and during production integration.
- Explore/research distance learning and training strategies through training publications, professional organizations, and Internet to continuously improve training project quality.
- May be required to travel per business needs, up to 10%
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field, or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Master’s Degree in Instructional Technology preferred.
- Broad technical, professional or administrative training experience required.
- 3 years’ work-related experience; experience in curriculum design and development for adult audience.
None required; Training and development professional development certification preferred.
***This position will be required to work in the local office once work from home orders have been lifted.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Clipped from: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/training-and-development-specialist-iii-medicaid-centene-JV_IC1147229_KO0,48_KE49,56.htm?jl=1007562898452&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic