Resp & Qualifications
The Supervisor, Workforce Management (WFM) is responsible for executing workforce management processes across the Customer Service Center network to ensure efficient utilization of resources to meet service level objectives. This includes adherence of standardized workforce management practices, policies and procedures, and overseeing the maintenance of the workforce management system. The WFM Supervisor develops and coaches the Workforce Management team.
- Supervises, coaches and develops by accurately assessing strengths and development needs of employees, giving timely and specific feedback, as well as challenges direct reports to optimize performance.
- Execution of the business strategy and overall design of the Customer Service Center organization. Provides reports and analysis to Customer Service Center leadership to assist in making informed business decisions.
- Create and maintain a quality work environment that motivates team members to perform at their highest levels and affects positive employee and business partner relationships. Creates a desire to excel by recognizing, rewarding, training and informing.
- Suggests and influences process changes for the Workforce Management Analyst role.
- Ensure that each direct report is effectively communicating with their respective business partners continuously.
- Participate in and support Continuous Improvement activities that are scalable through the Customer Service center organization. Creates Standard Work documentation for the Workforce team to align on consistent processes.
This position manages people – 5-10
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree. In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, an additional 4 years of relevant work experience is required in addition to the required work experience.
Experience: 3 years experience in service center operations or Scheduling/Forecasting within a Call Center environment. Demonstrated leadership skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Must be able to provide clear and concise direction in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong sense of customer service
- Strong analytical and quantitative aptitude
- Microsoft Office
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time. Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer service demands from internal and external customers, within set expectations for service excellence. Must be able to effectively communicate and provide positive customer service to every internal and external customer, including customers who may be demanding or otherwise challenging.
Department: MD Medicaid- Member Services
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 2/10/2022
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship
Clipped from: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/supervisor-workforce-management-md-medicaid-carefirst-bluecross-blueshield-JV_IC1153614_KO0,43_KE44,74.htm?jl=1007562898489&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic