Oversee and direct all population health functions for the assigned business unit based on, and in support of the company’s strategic plan.
- Lead complex projects including affordability analyses around medical and pharmacy expense, business analysis, documentation of business requirements, and defining current/future scope of work.
- Create and manage clinical affordability projects with internal partners, including but not limited to pharmacy, other clinical and network affordability teams, and pilots.
- Create innovative solutions and process enhancements to drive financial and quality success.
- Lead Clinical Model development and process support for the program in all approved state regions to align with the Clinical Model and meet the requirements for the program by supporting reports , technology and core team.
- Identify trends between Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) and Member Engagement; create programs/pilots to improve engagement with strategic partners.
- Establish the organizations focus and direction regarding models of care that incorporate needs of all lines of business, focusing on quality and operational efficiencies across the organization.
- Create and measure business and clinical outcomes with respect to the provision of clinical support for practice transformation and successful transition of practice to shared savings/risk contract.
Medical Doctor or Master’s degree in Nursing, Therapy, Pharmacy, Public Health/Administration or related field. MBA preferred. 8+ years of clinical experience in the Healthcare industry. Broad understanding of HEDIS and how it is used to drive business growth and efficiencies. Ability to develop, execute and improve clinical programs across large or multiple business units. Ability to identify, create and tracking clinical program opportunities for population health management. Prior experience in an innovation field, long term project, or evidence of driving successful clinical practice innovative solutions.
Licenses/Certification: Unrestricted license as MD, DO, PA, PT, OT, ST, RpH or PN in NC.
For WellCare of North Carolina Health plan: Individual responsible for providing oversight and leadership of all prevention/population health, care management and care coordination programs, including Local Care management plan, AMH model and care management delivered by Local Health Departments. Must reside in North Carolina; More than 5 years of demonstrated care management/population health experience in a large healthcare corporation serving Medicaid beneficiaries; NC licensed clinician (e.g. LCSW, RN, MD, DO).
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.