- Humana • Sandy, UT 84090
Humana Healthy Horizons is seeking a Technology Solutions Lead who will devise an effective strategy for executing and delivering on IT business initiatives. The Technology Solutions Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Technology Solutions Lead acts as a liaison and collaborates with the Medicaid business and functional stakeholders to identify and deliver strategic enablement solutions.
- Provides oversight of the project portfolio and associated budget, ensuring projects remain operationally sound and that resources are prioritized and managed appropriately.
- Leads and manages the project portfolio meetings, support strategic planning, and partner with business to ensure all products are delivered on time and within budget.
- Operates the project intake and review process (e.g., prioritization, backlog management, resource assignment, etc.).
- Oversees the annual project prioritization and budgeting process working with Corporate, IT, and Market leaders as appropriate.
- Provides portfolio-level status updates to leadership (e.g., project health, capabilities delivered, funding, etc.).
- Collaborates with leadership and key stakeholders to ensure processes, operating tools and templates, etc. are optimized to support operations and advance business objectives. Facilitate decision-making by providing leadership with data and analysis.
- Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision.
- Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, OR a related field OR equivalent work experience.
- 3 or more years of project leadership experience.
- 3 or more years’ experience problem solving and consultation within complex environments and facilitating cross-functional teams’ efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to run large scale, highly visible programs with responsibility for multiple project teams.
- Extensive knowledge in Systems Development Life Cycle, Waterfall, and Agile Development Methodologies.
- Solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes.
- Strong influencing and process implementation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and deliver presentations to senior leaders.
- Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field. Every associate and contractor who work inside a Humana facility or in the field, regardless of vaccination status, must complete a daily health screening questionnaire.
- Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
- Master’s Degree of Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 2 or more years’ experience in IT business analysis, including artifacts development.
- Advanced experience leading special projects and producing metrics, measurements, and trend reports.
- Experience with QuickBase.
- Travel: up to 20%.
- Work Days/Hours: Monday – Friday; Eastern Standard Time (EST) Zone and Central Standard Time (CST) Zone.
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone or computer to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Clipped from: https://www.nexxt.com/jobs/technology-solutions-lead-medicaid-remote-us-sandy-ut-2188429090-job.html?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic&aff=2ED44C72-8FD2-4B5D-BC54-2F623E88BE26&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic