Found in: Appcast US Premium – 6 hours ago
Basking Ridge, United States Torrent Pharma Inc. Full time
Torrent Pharma Inc. is a multi-billion dollar company leading the way across the globe within the Biotech and Pharmaceutical industry. With a significant presence in over 40 countries, Torrent Pharma Inc. is looking to continue expanding its US base further. We are seeking a qualified Government Pricing/Medicaid Analyst to join our Finance Team in Basking Ridge, NJ.
This role will report into and will work collaboratively with the Head of the Government Pricing group, to ensure the company’s compliance with various government regulations. This employee would oversee the company’s Monthly and Quarterly AMP calculations and compliance with CMS and other various state/ federal government regulations related to Government pricing and Medicaid reimbursement.
The individual will be responsible for assisting the Company’s Manager in the overall management and facilitation of our government programs (Medicaid and 340B) and executing Government Price calculations (AMP, etc.). The individual will also be responsible for processing Medicaid rebate claims submitted by State agencies.
The ideal candidate is a someone, who has successfully managed government programs and calculated government pricing. This position requires building relationships with internal business partners, collaborating to deliver results, hitting key milestones, improving effectiveness, and delivering a high quality and focus on compliance.
· Manage key activities related to the Company’s government programs (Medicaid and 340B, and anticipated new Government Reporting Relationships as the company expands).
· Execute the calculations of government prices (AMP etc.) URA and as referenced above “anticipated” additional prices types such as ASP, NonFAMP, Best Price etc..
· Create and maintain work instructions and SOP processes for Government Pricing.
· Prepare Monthly and Quarterly variance commentary on fluctuations for government prices and Medicaid rebate amounts.
· Ensure compliance with contracting policies and procedures.
· Provide assistance and support in process improvements, projects and tasks as needed.
· Processing of State rebates.
· On an as needed basis, provide input to update and, as new regulations are either on the horizon or have passed, assist in the creation of new policies and procedures to reflect these changes
· Achieve all reporting deadlines and coordination of all government filings
· Work closely with other departments in the analyses of government filings
· Analysis of internally assigned customer classes of trade Provide assistance in the development of guidance on the impact of Federal or State agency pricing decisions on Government reporting/calculations
· Keep current with all Government Reporting regulations as they impact the Company Provide ad hoc analysis on various special projects as they arise Participate in other government activity as required
Additionally, as the regulatory landscape is rapidly changing, this position will require the ongoing analysis of new government regulations as they relate to reporting obligations. This individual will be encouraged to identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related degree. CPA or MBA a plus.
· Government pricing experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred. Excellent organizational and follow up skills. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Strong computer skills, including Advanced Excel, Power Point and MS Access experience.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to interact well with internal/external parties, including Sales, Rebates, Finance, IT, and Government Agencies
· Self-motivated and goal oriented with the ability to drive process change and meet deadlines with minimal assistance or guidance Working knowledge of OTC systems such as Vistex, Revitas, Model N or iContracts.
· Auditing, Compliance and Accounting experience