Senior Writer – Medicaid Proposal Development – Remote Job!
Available: February 2021
The Senior Writer will join a multi-billion dollar managed care provider of Medicaid in a fully remote position. The Writer will work with Corporate Development and Proposal teams to write responses, meet needs of government customers, develop RFP sections, and write proposals to win Medicaid contracts with state governments. Candidates must have Medicaid proposal writing experience. 3+ years will be considered.
- Serve as a section lead and providing guidance to other writers assigned to the section to guide response strategy, development, and quality.
- Review other writers’ responses for quality, consistency, voice, and compliance.
- Review and interpret RFP information including statements of work (SOW) and submission requirements
- Identify and gather content and information from multiple sources, including past proposal submissions, policies & procedures, other organizational materials, and assisting in market research and competitive analysis activities, as needed.
- Prepare and conduct interviews with internal stakeholders, consultants, and subject matter experts (SME) to confirm response approach and obtain content
- Suggest features, benefits, and value propositions to be included in assigned responses and assist in resolving content gaps.
- Develop narrative responses that are compliant and customer-focused, incorporate appropriate SOW elements, contract requirements
- Manage assigned sections to ensure information is collected from SMEs and assimilated into drafts in accordance with established deadlines
- Support the final production of RFP/RFI-response documents
- Bachelors degree in English, Communications, or Healthcare Administration
- 3+ years of proposal writing experience
- Medicaid proposal experience is a MUST
Compensation will range to $110,000 + 15% annual bonus and 25 days of PTO
Clipped from: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/senior-proposal-writer-medicaid-industry-remote%21-at-firstpro-inc-2389509672/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic