Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Senior Manager, Medicaid Operaions
The Senior Manager, Service Delivery leads the Operations and IT Service Delivery teams as the point of contact
- Directs the efforts of four major operational areas (call center, mail center, provider relations and drug rebate) for Pharmacy Benefits Management administered by the state’s Medicaid department
- Liaise between state and technical development/support teams for release management efforts and delivery escalations
- Provide leadership for day-to-day operational delivery for onsite & remote resources
- Lead service delivery experience to the customer by being the single point of ownership and accountable
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Set a vision, strategy, and execution plan for team members
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Experience: 10 years Operations Leadership including Contact Center Ops
2+ years Project Management experience (PMP preferred)
Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) Experience Pref
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.