MVP Consulting Albany, NY
The Project Manager will work closely with Medicaid Data Warehouse (MDW) program staff to provide project management to projects within the MDW.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage project using a Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) based project management methodology containing well defined and documented processes, templates, and guidelines for all project phases, the adherence to which is required and managed by a formal Project Management Office.
- Prepare and manage Project Management Plan including but not limited to: scope statement, schedule, budget, quality plan, risks, issues and communication plan, etc)
- Prepare documents such as presentations, and meeting materials
- Track Project performance to ensure goals are being met
- Identify and facilitate communications with stakeholder groups
- Utilize formal project change process and communicate changes with all stakeholders
- Conduct periodic stakeholder analysis sessions to synchronize expectations, and facilitate lessons learned
- Develop transition plan(s) and execute those plans to ensure orderly transition to Operations
- Work with the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) to ensure project management activities at the MDW are in alignment with EPMO standards
Plans, organizes and integrates cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
Expert 84+ months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
- 84 months of experience in managing, multiple IT projects where weekly interactions and communications with Executive level stakeholders were required. Please site type of interaction, Executive’s title, and frequency of interaction/communication.
- 84 months of experience in managing COTS software implementation projects and/or in-house application development (SDLC) projects.
- 60 months of experience in developing and maintaining schedules in Microsoft Project.
- 60 months experience working with State, Federal or Local government agencies.
- 48 months of experience in managing software implementation projects or in-house application development projects using industry standard project methodologies, reporting into a formal project management office (PMO) and tracking project schedule and budget performance.
- 60 Months working on IT projects in the Healthcare industry, Medicaid or Medicare Systems.
- College degree Information Technology or Computer Science or similar field of study
- 24 months holding (PMP) Project Management Professional Certification
Clipped from: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/MVP-Consulting/Job/Project-Manager-(COTS,-SDLC,-MS-Project,-Govt.-Exp.,-PMO,-Medicaid-or-Medicare)/-in-Albany,NY?jid=2038b581c9e38739&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic