- About NYC Health Hospitals MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc.
- As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States, MetroPlus network includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and participating clinics.
- For more than 30 years, MetroPlus has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
- Position Overview: The primary goal of the Care Manager is to optimize members health care and delivery of care experience with expected cost savings due to improved quality of care.
- This is accomplished through engagement and understanding of the members needs, environment, providers, support system and optimization of services available to them.
- Care Manager is expected to assess and evaluate members needs, be a creative, efficient and resourceful problem solver.
- In collaboration with the members care team, a plan of care with individualized goals and interventions is developed, implemented and outcomes evaluated.
- Ability to proficiently read and interpret medical records, claims data, pharmacy, lab reports and prescriptions required If needed, ability to travel within the MetroPlus service area to participate in facility visits, community events, home visits or other community meetings, including conferences.
- Registered Nurse or LMSW/LCSW with current NYS license by Jobble
Clipped from: https://jobsearcher.com/j/care-manager-rn-medicaid-at-lumen-in-fargo-nd-Kpnepvx?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic