- Manages and builds a strong team of health care analysts through leadership and mentoring, holding primary responsibility for delivery of analysis projects to successfully provide tactical and strategic solutions to constituent needs.
- Collaborates with business partners to provide sound advice on projects and programs.
- Deep knowledge of health care data, metrics, systems and advanced research methods.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate review and sign-off of project results to ensure appropriate use of study results.
- Leads interdepartmental teams to shape policy and process.
- Performs or manages custom analysis of integrated healthcare data, interprets results, and makes recommendations based on analytic findings to business areas.
- Makes recommendations about data collection methods, metrics definition and evaluation methods.
- Stays informed about industry trends, research findings, and evaluation methods.
- Recommends and develops tactical and strategic solutions that satisfy information needs across products, segments and clients.
- Presents analytic reports to clients and stakeholders, presents and explains results effectively to non-technical audiences.
- Participates in the development of project plans and timelines.
- Manages team projects, people, customer expectations and business priorities to achieve constituent satisfaction. -Integrates understanding of internal and external data sources for quantifying risks.
- Responsible for team commitments to quality and on-time deliverables.
- Is willing to understand and probe into technical details and mentors his/her direct reports to do the same.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong reporting skills using excel, access, word and/or PowerPoint.
- Project management and/or team leading experience.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- QuickBase building and maintaining.
- Healthcare provider data experience.
- QNXT and EPDB system experience.
- Strong SQL and SASS skills.
- Medicaid State Request for Proposal experience.
Bachelor’s degree or higher.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.