You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members.
Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time.
As a diversified, multi-national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Maintain day to day enrollment and pre-member functions and respond to questions related to enrollment.
- Respond to internal/external inquiries regarding enrollment
- Work members’ transaction requests in the customer relationship management system
- Generate and coordinate distribution of enrollment kits and identification cards
- Medicaid Line of Business
- Research member enrollment for issue resolution
- Update enrollment information, including demographic/contact information
- Place outbound calls to collect premium payments for pre-enrolled members
- Basic Excel Skills
- Potential for overtime
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
Paid Time Off including paid holidays
Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
401(k) and stock purchase plans
Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
High school diploma or equivalent. 0+ years of transaction processing, data reconciliation, membership records, or related managed care/healthcare experience.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Clipped from: https://jobs.centene.com/us/en/job/1245502/Member-Enrollment-Specialist-Medicaid?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic