SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Title: Medicaid State Ops Director for Washington State
Location: Washington State
Once the Offices re-open this postiion will work out of our Seattle Washington Office.
The Medicaid State Ops Director is responsible for operations functions, including coordination between internal departments, ensuring the appropriate strategy, tactics and processes are in place to affect solid organizational operations and oversight.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Resolves programmatic challenges related to operations including member issues, provider claims issues, contract configuration issues, etc.
- Serves as liaison to Health Plan support services, which could include: Claims, Enrollment, NCC, PDM/PDQ, configuration; Quality, Regulatory Compliance, IT, Reimbursement policy, etc.
- Identifies opportunities for Operational Excellence and works to create seamless processes between shared services and the Health Plan.
- Develops and implements key operational indicators to be used for monitoring and analysis of the Health Plan operations.
- Serves as a liaison with state regulatory agencies when appropriate
- Live in Washington State
- BA/BS in Business, Healthcare Administration or related field;
- 10 years of relevant experience including 8 years of in-depth experience in managed care operations;
- Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Clipped from: https://anthemcareers.ttcportals.com/jobs/6689555-medicaid-state-ops-director?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic