This position is responsible for providing operational services, assistance and program implementation and coordination for one or more of the day-to-day Medicaid operation functions (e.g. program implementation, member communications and auditing) This resource is responsible for resolving complex and / or escalated internal or external operational questions. Additionally this position works with other areas of the organization on the development, testing, and implementation of program policies, business processes, and system changes to ensure the state requirements of the plan are met.
- Bachelor Degree in Business with 4 years experience OR 8 years experience working in health insurance operations.
- Experience in project development, implementation and execution skills.
- Experience interfacing with internal clients, Marketing/Sales management and operations personnel.
- Verbal and written communication skills and ability to represent Medicaid department at committee meetings.
- Experience with interacting effectively with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Experience managing multiple projects effectively.
- Interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with managing contract provisions.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Presentation and group facilitation experience
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This role will be based out of the Richardson office, once it has re-opened.
Location: TX – Richardson
Activation Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Expiration Date: Thursday, February 11, 2021
Clipped from: https://workintexas-veterans.jobs/richardson-tx/medicaid-operations-specialist/479AC00124F345B09AF7905256D5DD14/job/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic