Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? An operations professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment.
As a Medicaid Functional Specialist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel.
Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- Perform discovery of Medicaid business requirements
- Translate business requirements into user stories and technical requirements
- Communicate the project status throughout the project lifecycle to all team members.
- Identify and resolve issues that may negatively impact project deliverables
- Act as a SME on questions surrounding the Medicaid industry
Deloitte’s Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact.
Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
Our Health Technology team implements repeatable solutions to solve our government clients’ most critical health technology related issues.
We advise on, design, implement and deploy solutions focused on government health agencies “heart of the business” issues including claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics and health case management.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to leverage reusable, interoperable and flexible solutions that will enable them to reduce costs, improve health outcomes and respond to public health crises.
Professionals will use their deep health, government and technology consulting experience to strategically help solve our client’s technology challenges.
- Bachelors’ degree in business related field and or equivalent professional work experience
- 3 years of experience in the Medicaid industry
- 1 years of experience working with claims authorizations
- 1 years of experience writing business requirement and user stories on technology projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially related to client-facing environments
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- PMP Certification
- Active Security Clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
calendar_today 20 hours ago
Found in: beBee S2 US