Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Medicaid Claims SME remote
Are you innovative and look for ways to improve Claims processes?
Do you enjoy collaborating with cross-ateams to provide a flawless service?
About The Role
The Claims SME is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Medicaid claim inventory
- Leading business operations efforts as part of a project implementation team for State Medicaid programs
- Researching and solving issues across the various business processes (including member, provider, claims and care management)
- Managing day to day interactions with clients, other vendor teams and executive sponsors
- Using knowledge of healthcare industry standards and integration workflows to architect define data management and governance
- Have considerable experience in the business or technical operations of a State Medicaid program
- Experience implementing a MMIS for a State Medicaid Agency
- Have developed requirements gathering skills
At Conduent, we want you to be yourself. We recognize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, you can expect the following working conditions:
- Remote work: Enjoy the convenience of working from home and maximize your time by unplugging at the end of your workday.
Working For You
Perks And Rewards Designed For You
- Health and Welfare Benefits: Our health and welfare benefits can be tailored to fit you and your family’s needs and start on the first day of employment.
- Retirement Savings: We will support you as you save for your future.
- Employee Discounts: We offer you access to a vast selection of global, national, and local discounts on merchandise, services, travel, and more.
- Career Growth Opportunities: We help you thrive, so together, we can grow. We provide opportunities to advance your career with a vast portfolio of businesses and a global footprint.
- Paid Training: Earn while you learn, and continue to grow with access to award-winning learning platforms throughout your Conduent career.
- Paid time off: We provide attractive paid time off packages designed for you to enjoy your life away from work.
- Great Work Environment: We are proud of our award-winning culture and the recognition we’ve received for our diversity efforts.
We Strive To Create a Culture Where You Can
At Conduent, we are one team, one mission. We understand that our success is directly related to the success of our associates.
Bring your authentic self to work
Grow and thrive, both personally and professionally
Make a difference with our clients, in our communities, and with the millions of people we support
When you join Conduent, you are engaged in creating the future – both our company’s and your own. With more than 60,000 associates across 24 countries, we will provide you the opportunity to grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.