Found in: beBee S2 US
UnitedHealthcare is a company that’s on the rise. We’re expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
In this role you will supporting the Michigan Health Plan executive team as relates to operation data analysis. You will be mining, analyzing claims and HEDIS data. Your take your experience to develop usable reports to help the leadership make informed decisions.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients
- Communicate analysis and interpretation to appropriate audiences
- Produce, publish, and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc client and operational reports relating to the development and performance of products, processes, and technologies
The question is how effective can you be in interpreting and analyzing large amounts of information from multiple sources and use it to tell a meaningful story? The challenge will be to manage outcomes of various studies that include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending and then presenting information for operational and business planning, all while adapting to change quickly.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in business/finance including analysis experience with a solid understanding of data storage structures
- 3+ years of experience working with Medicare or Medicaid data fields
- 3+ years of working experience with Medicare or Medicaid Claims data
- 3+ years of experience in analysis of business process and workflow and providing an evaluation, benchmark and/or process improvement recommendations
- 3+ years of experience with PC-based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of experience using SAS and/or SQL for data queries and data analytics
- 1+ years of experience with project methodology (requirements, design, development, test, and implementation)
- Michigan Medicaid experience
- Prior experience working with HEDIS data
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That’s why you’ll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low- income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $25.63 to $45.72. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Medicaid, HEDIS, Data Analysis, Michigan, Medicare, SAS/SQL, Claims data, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote
calendar_today 7 hours ago