Company: Gainwell Technologies LLC
Manages client relationships and acts as a trusted advisor, thought leader and general manager to grow the business through sales Develops a client-centered agenda (plan), improves the financial quality of the account [s] (grow), harnesses innovations to meet contractual commitments (deliver) and provides the leadership that aligns teams and holds members accountable for results (lead). Provides pan-company leadership working across company and with the customer as one unified company account team. Use of this job family is restricted: must own an account, sub-region/region P & L.
- Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques
- Develops strategy and set functional policy and direction.
- Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
- Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovated solutions
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Delivers Account Business Plan (ABP), Account Financial Plan (AFP), and Account Operating Plan (AOP)
- Leads, coordinates, and manages the long-term, consultative, client relationship to become the client’s trusted advisor
- Establishes and manages, a program to achieve client service excellence
- Meets or exceeds financial commitments
- Delivers on company’s contractual commitments, technical or process innovations
Enforces a change management mechanism for requests outside the agreed scope
- Ensures a strong governance framework and meeting cadence within company and between company and the customers
- Leads all employees who provide services to the client, either directly or indirectly
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, MBA or equivalent preferred
- 10-12 years’ experience in account leadership roles such as sales, delivery or business management
- At least five (5) years previous account management experience in managing State Medicaid Management Services
- Previous experience with a Medicaid Management System or with major operations-related components of an Medicaid Management System or other large healthcare systems and an ongoing relationship management with a large client.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
- Experience in IT industry required and vertical industry preferred
- P & L, sales and risk management skills required
Knowledge and Skills:
- General Management Skills
- Consultative sales skills
- Financial Acumen
- Knowledge of IT Industry, including trends and competitors
- In depth knowledge of vertical industry
- Change Management skills
- Strong communication skills
Clipped from: https://jobs.gainwelltechnologies.com/job/Any-city-Account-General-Manager-State-Medicaid-Management-Services-NV-99999/789611700/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic