SHIFT: Day Job
THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY – TEXAS PREFERRED
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Medicaid Business Analyst Intern will be responsible for…
Primary responsibilities include supporting:
- Support business strategies through an integrated portfolio of internal and external client facing programs, projects, and initiatives such as provider data management, implementation of new tool suites, and operational processes
- Facilitate cost of care and population health initiatives through ideation sessions, documentation and management of goals, strategies, KPIs and metrics
- Be the point of contact to triage and track post implementation concerns
- Support in logistics and coordination with state projects
- Help support internal and external meetings with agendas, minutes and follow up items
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Public Health, Public Policy, Business Management, Healthcare Administration, Health Operations Management, or Business Analytics
- This internship is from June to August and is 40 hours per week/or 20 hours per week depending on school schedule in a virtual setting
- Must be enrolled fulltime at an accredited college or university during internship
- Students must be authorized to work in the U.S. without future visa sponsorship requirements
Students must reside or attend school in Texas