Resp & Qualifications
The Manager of Marketing develops marketing strategies and tactics to ensure membership growth within state and federal regulatory guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement both print and digital communications that are effective.
- Oversee management and approval of communications for all externally facing documents and ensuring that all documents meet the Company’s brand standards.
- Collaborate with the Compliance Department to ensure marketing materials are compliant with necessary state and federal guidelines.
- Work with vendors to produce materials that meet industry standards and meet all regulatory requirements.
- Project manage marketing initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of experience in healthcare marketing; preferably within a Managed Care environment
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare programs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details
- Strong project management experience
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Creative problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio,
- Proficiency with InDesign
- Proficiency with Adobe Professional Suite
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 3.10.21
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship
Clipped from: https://www.techlatinojobs.org/job/manager-of-medicaid-marketing-timonium-maryland-3247908?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic