Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Company: NTT DATA Services
Req ID: 113288
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Director of Medicaid Security Services to join our team in Baltimore, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
Working within NTT Data Services State Healthcare Consulting (SHC) technology group, you will develop and drive the growth of SHC’s security advisory and security offerings. In this role, you will support our State Agency customers in making sound security decisions while establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to our customer CIOs/CISOs. Recent familiarity with Cybersecurity in large-scale Healthcare environments is a must, as well as the ability to communicate a long-term vision for Security in the Healthcare industry in various forums. You will be part of leading and mentoring a growing group of senior security specialists while bringing in additional security advisory talent to grow our business.
• Minimum 5 years in Medicaid, State Health and Human Services or Commercial Healthcare
• Minimum 10 years in large-scale Enterprise Security
• Minimum 3 years of experience negotiating security challenges in the current and future state of business operations
• Minimum 5 years of experience working with current security technology offerings and trends in both centralized and distributed networks
• Minimum 5 years of experience with and understanding of how to prepare an organization with the right tools, skills, resources, relationships and capabilities against growing information security risks.
• Minimum 3 years of direct experience contributing to the design and approval of a comprehensive government security strategy
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Clipped from: https://careers-inc.nttdata.com/job/Baltimore-Director-of-Medicaid-Security-Services-MD-21201/714016200/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic