Medicaid and MCO Coordinator
Updated 3 days ago
Help at Home
Chicago, IL 60602
Similar jobs pay $9.25 – $15.36
Refer friends, get paid!
View commute time
Help at Home is still hiring in your community!
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support, providing a gold standard of care to seniors and people with disabilities.
Right now, our clients need us more than ever. We are still hiring compassionate caregivers, and we are taking every precaution to protect our communities.
We commit to being transparent and open in our hiring process to ensure your health and safety. Our clients, caregivers and employees will always be our top priority.
Help at Home seeks an experienced Medicaid and MCO Coordinator. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the administration of all Help at Home Medicaid revalidations and Manage Care Organization (MCO) credentialing functions.
The Medicaid and MCO Coordinator coordinates all aspects of Medicaid revalidations and MCO credentialing. He/she will ensure all renewals are completed accurately and timely. The Medicaid and MCO Coordinator will work closely with all key stakeholders within the Business Development department and with Regional Vice Presidents to ensure all Medicaid revalidations and credentialing are completed per state regulation. Additionally, the candidate will have a solid understanding of Medicaid revalidation and MCO credentialing policies and procedures. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for key reporting, managing key metrics, monitoring due dates, and developing presentations to provide business intelligence.
- Ensures all Medicaid revalidation is maintained and renewed accurately and timely
- Ensures all MCO credentialing is maintained and renewed accurately and timely
- Continued communication with Regional Vice President’s and Medicaid/Managed Care plans for follow up on licensure, applications, (effective dates/terminations), demographic changes, etc.
- Maintains positive and professional relationships with all providers, field questions and collect data from supervisors, managers, directors, outside vendors, Interact on a project/consistent basis with various departments
- Problem solving and troubleshooting as needed
Stays abreast of provider recruitment and strategic partnership opportunities
- Maintains spreadsheet on current credentials including, user identification and passwords, NPI numbers, State, and expiration dates, effective dates for each Medicaid Provider ID and MCO credentialing period
- Maintains Medicaid revalidation and MCO credentialing trackers in smartsheet
- More responsibilities will be added per business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of Medicaid Waiver enrollment/revalidation and/or MCO provider credentialing experience
- 15 % or occasional travel required (adjust as needed)
- Comprehensive knowledge of data sets and analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experienced in smartsheet
- Exceptional presentation and reporting skills
- Strong research and analytical abilities
- Able to work independently, and efficiently with a minimal amount of oversight
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in working within the non-medical home care or home health care sectors is strongly preferred
- Ability to work well within a diverse team and across departments
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to multi-task, organize and meet deadlines
- Personal attributes include initiative, discretions, sound judgment, collaborator, positive behavior and performance