As a Supervisory Health Insurance Specialist, you will serve as a Group Director, who leads a staff responsible for identifying innovations in the payment and delivery of health care.
What you’ll do:
- Plans work to be accomplished by subordinates, sets and adjusts short-term priorities, and prepares schedules for completion of work.
- Resolves emerging complex issues, advising leadership of potential and emerging problem areas, including the formulation of recommendations for appropriate program responses.
- Prepares budget and resource requests, including estimates of costs and benefits for each model.
- Exercises administrative, technical direction and control over the front office and division staff, contractor support staff and Deputy Director.
- Monitors the ongoing operation of models in testing phase, including application processes, performance of contractors and model participants providers, payment and financial management, data exchange, etc.
Experience we’re looking for:
1) Providing technical expertise on the design, implementation, or evaluation of models improving health care outcomes.
2) Planning, organizing, or assessing work activities for teams to ensure that program operational goals are met; AND
3) Coordinating projects and resources that aim to improve quality and access to a healthcare program.
To see full list of eligibility criteria, see job posting on USAJOBs.
Clipped from: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/health-insurance-specialist-at-centers-for-medicare-medicaid-services-2699790112/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic