Position: Director, Product Development Management (Medicaid
Director, Product Development & Management (Medicaid) USA-New York-Getzville Position Purpose:
Oversee the product development and management of health and wellness products for the Medicaid (and other government programs) market.
* Design, develop, implement, and manage new and existing products from initial conception through service delivery
* Lead new product development efforts and cross-functional teams to develop and execute detailed project plans, outline workflows, sales and marketing collateral content, staffing models and product pricing, and client reporting specifications
* Monitor market trends to identify new product opportunities or enhancements to existing products
* Review product performance and outcomes and make recommendations for program improvements
* Respond to product inquires and assess new product requests
* Participate in the development of business strategy for the Medicaid market
* Ensures legal and regulatory compliance of new products and product enhancements
* Conduct training sessions for various internal teams on products Education/
Bachelor s degree in Communications, Business Administration, or related field. 5+ years experience with health care or Medicaid product development/management, marketing, or project management in a managed care or insurance environment. Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff. For Fidelis Care Only:
The above responsibilities will apply to the oversight of the Marketplace and Essential Health plan products for Fidelis Care. Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Business Development & Sales Full-time