Exciting opportunity to lead new government programs at an innovative, rapidly growing care management company that leverages technology to meet human touch.
The Government Programs and Government Relations team leads the organization’s growth efforts by engaging with States to promote and expand the services within identified markets.
Reporting to the SVP, New Program Development, the Director of Business Development for Government Programs partners with State leaders in Medicaid agencies to develop and implement comprehensive family caregiver support programs as Medicaid benefits. In collaboration with other team members, this individual’s primary responsibilities will be to present the company’s services to prospective clients and secure new State contracts.
- Research and analyze industry trends and environmental and competitive conditions generally and in identified markets
- Develop a strategic engagement plan for each identified State market that is consistent with company’s objectives and core values
- Implement engagement plans efficiently to assess client needs and facilitate alignment with Seniorlink services
- Establish and maintain trusted and productive relationships with potential clients throughout the business development cycle
- Identify and recommend additional potential client opportunities
- Develop and present reports to update leaders on progress, business learnings, and market trends
- 10+ years’ experience in the healthcare industry in a business development or program development role; experience working within a Medicaid agency highly preferred.
- A working knowledge of Medicaid programs including delivery systems for long-term services and supports required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as a part of a small team, and in larger cross-functional project teams
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- An entrepreneurial and optimistic mindset
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Ability to travel; travel will be planned and predictable
This is a 100% remote role with some travel. Competitive base salary, incentive bonus and benefits available.
Clipped from: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/director-medicaid-programs-at-max-populi-3158321293/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic