In this role, you will be defining and designing program enhancements to support the expansion of CareCentrix products into government programs with a focus on home health care and provider reimbursement models. You will serve as the key liaison between product management, operations and development teams to ensure that CareCentrix products are designed to deliver on the intended value and ongoing expansion into government programs. This position will work closely with product development and corporate compliance to assure all product development initiatives are compliant with Federal, State, and other relevant regulatory requirements.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for leading product/program development projects related to the expansion of government programs within the CareCentrix product portfolio; including the development of a product concept/vision, success metrics, and business requirements to deliver on intended value/objective.
- Lead cross-functional teams and drive execution of product enhancements to support the expansion of government programs through concept assessment, design, development, and launch.
- Define/design enhancements to utilization management and clinical programs to enhance the value with quality outcomes for government programs, patients and health care providers.
- Ensure business requirements are accurately identified in alignment with current product framework and capabilities; including the identification of new product opportunities.
You should reach out if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- You have 7+ years in home healthcare product development and in depth knowledge of the health care marketplace including government programs (Medicare Advantage and Managed Medicaid) and value based pricing methodologies, such as episodic payment models.
- You have developed and managed value based or PDGM home health billing programs.
- You have work experience in execution of product development.
- You have the ability to lead and direct cross-functional / matrix team.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project
What we offer:
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.
Clipped from: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/director-design-product-development-medicaid-medicare-at-carecentrix-2616845217/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic