Fast-paced and growing dental insurance company seeks a Director of Account Management for the Northeast region.
**Must reside in New York or New Jersey. Opportunity to work Remote with occasional travel to the Uniondale, NY or Shrewsbury, NJ offices.**
**Must have experience with Medicaid (Government Managed Care).**
This role will manage Northeast Account Management teams to ensure the expansion and ongoing success of existing and new business. Provide leadership, strategic direction and oversight of the Northeast market segment, including the development and execution of marketing and growth strategies. Coach and develop the Account Management team, ensuring in-group growth and retention, and monitoring of key business performance metrics.
- Oversee the account management team and facilitate problem resolution and promote high client satisfaction.
- Provide direction and hold staff accountable for Government and Commercial book of business membership in the Northeast.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with sales and executive leadership; act as an intermediary between parties for key activities/issues.
- Develop strategic partnerships to continuously improve our business relationships with our customers to optimize the growth potential in each account.
- Oversee contract negotiations including amendments, including but not limited to changes and ad-hoc requests.
- Oversee business development opportunities and assist in the development of RFPs and expansion of new business.
- Oversee implementation of new clients.
- Establish and maintains effective relationships with consultants, brokers, clients, business partners, and vendors.
- Deliver company value proposition, differentiation and presentation as part of demonstrating LIBERTY’s products to prospective clients as a subject matter expert.
- Anticipate key business, marketplace and competitor dynamics and develops and implements strategies that ensure growth and mitigate adverse risk.
- Must be willing to travel locally and to corporate and satellite offices.
Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS preferably in Business Administration or Marketing; OR equivalent successful work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Account Management
- Experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in dental insurance and preferably in the Northeast
- **Must have Medicaid Managed Care experience (Medicaid and Medicare preferred)**
- Client management experience interacting with various roles and levels
- Demonstrated track record of successful recruitment, selection and development of sales / account management staff.
- Possesses negotiation and consulting skills with facility to interact with and influence senior leaders.
- Possesses a high degree of business acumen and ability to influence change across all functional areas of the organization.
- Advanced proficiency and understanding of the healthcare industry and market dynamics and trends.
- Excellent leadership, relationship management, presentation and interpersonal skills to engage with National and local stakeholders.
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications such as Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook. Working knowledge of MS Project.
- NY Accident and Health Insurance license required within 90 days of hire date.
Sponsorship and Relocation Specifications:
LIBERTY Dental Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer / VETS / Disabled.
No relocation assistance or sponsorship available at this time.
Clipped from: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/director-account-management-medicaid-managed-care-at-liberty-dental-plan-3033719541/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic