SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: Candidate must reside in North Carolina.
Responsible for the planning and direction of less complex, specific marketing strategies for a single functional marketing area.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Directs operations of a single functional marketing area which may include direct marketing, product development, agency management, marketing research, marketing events, or marketing communications.
- Directly customer facing with experience working collaboratively with our state and BCBSNC customer.
- Directs and develops
short and long term marketing strategies and tactics to grow profitable membership.
- Recommends changes and adjustments to marketing strategies to increase program effectiveness.
- May prepare presentations regarding marketing and outreach programs for senior management groups.
- Makes recommendations to appropriate functions to achieve product modifications or improvements derived from market research, technical service work or Marketing feedback.
- Develops and recommends department operating budgets.
- Secures approval of objectives, policies and programs for corporate marketing activities, and evaluates and reports results.
- In partnership with brand management, responsible for identifying appropriate media opportunities.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels and evaluates performance of direct reports.
Requires a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 8 years of related experience including prior leadership experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Clipped from: https://anthemcareers.ttcportals.com/jobs/8445780-dir-medicaid-plan-marketing-north-carolina?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic