Medicaid Program Support – Solution Manager
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? An operations professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Medicaid Program Support-Solution Manager, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- Lead cross-functional project teams by task assignment and follows up to ensure on-time completion
- Maintain and follow client budget guidelines
- Lead multiple project assignments, project tracking, issue resolution, time gathering, and reporting, and communicating project progress
- Conduct regular project reviews and communicate the status of projects in both a formal and informal setting
- Provide continuous improvement by re-engineering processes to ensure quality and efficiency
- Evaluate alternatives, and implement effective solutions; preparing reports, and planning, assigning, and supervising the work of others
- Implement Medicaid program redesigns as needed
Deloitte’s Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology, and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings a fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Operations Transformation Offering applies deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients’ priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda, optimize costs, and maximize operational efficiency. Our market offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics.
- Bachelors’ degree in a business-related field and or equivalent professional work experience
- 10+ years of progressive experience managing mid to large-scale projects.
- 10+ years of experience working in the public sector and/or health care setting
- Medicaid Enterprise Systems experience
- Subject matter expert on Health & Human Services program operations and policy
- Experiencedeveloping and creating project plans that display project milestones in accordance with SDLC and PMP governance guidelines
- Experience in leading, managing, and directing project teams on project deliverables within client budget guidelines (Fixed or Variable)
- Ability to lead, or facilitate discussions on scrum or agile best practices, workflows, and toolsusage
- Advanced knowledge/experience with Microsoft Professional Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, CSM
Clipped from: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/medicaid-program-support-solution-manager-location-open-deloitte-JV_IC1145778_KO0,55_KE56,64.htm?jl=1007773185488&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic