*This role must reside near the Kenner, Louisiana office location. You must reside in LA or be willing to relocate near commutable distance to office location. Relocation Assistance Considered*
We are hiring a Finance Leadership role for Aetna, a CVSH Health Fortune 4 company to support Louisiana Medicaid. You will be full-time office based with some work from home opportunity. Must reside in Louisiana and be within commutable distance to the office location. The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will implement a defined management process for driving best practices within functions of responsibility. You will direct a group of 4 financial professionals. You will oversee the implementation and monitoring of financial functions that support the business units’ financial plans. You may participate in projects that impact all functional disciplines (non-financial) of the company. You will report to the Executive Director, Division CFO.
- Oversee the Louisiana Medicaid Plan’s budget and forecasting processes. Have access to an actuary and ensure that the Louisiana Plan meets state requirements for financial performance and reporting.
- Evaluate and analyze the financial impact of key business strategies (i.e. market investments, market exits, acquisitions, etc.).
- Analyze and critically evaluate growth opportunities.
- Direct the evaluation of business area projects, challenging financial resources, resolving expense savings.
- Support the coordination and development of business unit financial plans and forecasts.
- Oversee the implementation of processes for achieving business goals.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Minimum: $ 100,000
Maximum: $ 227,000
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Minimum 10+ years financial experience including strategic and business planning, financial planning, analysis, P&L, reporting or accounting
- Industry knowledge of Healthcare/managed care, insurance
- 5+ leadership and people manager experience
- Project Management and Process Improvement experience.
- Travel up to 10% of the time. In-state travel requires use of personal vehicle. Have valid/active driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance. Some travel out of state also anticipated for internal meetings.
Medicaid Product knowledge
Advanced degree in Business and/or FSA/CPA
Degree in Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Science, or similar disciplines
Bachelor’s Degree required
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.