Scheduled Hours Per Week:
Myers and Stauffer LC (MSLC) is a national Certified Public Accounting (CPA) and consulting firm with more than four and a half decades of experience working exclusively for state and federal agencies. In addition to our work on behalf of all 50 states, we have provided health and human services audit, investigative, and consulting services to many federal agencies, including the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), the Office of the Inspector General, the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and other health and human services branches.
At Myers and Stauffer you will have a career that is rewarding on every level of the organization. We are committed to providing our employees with:
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Educational opportunities leading to certifications
- A diverse, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Strong leadership, communication, and feedback
- A well-balanced lifestyle that includes personal and family time in addition to professional and networking opportunities
- Creative and innovative solutions to challenges facing our government clients
MSLC is seeking an experienced, senior-level business development/sales professional to help increase market share in the federal government health sector. The Business Development Director is a new position and will be a core member of our business development team responsible for driving new business within the federal government market segment. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of identifying and winning business opportunities within federal agencies, particularly Department of Health and Human Services Agencies, Department of Veteran’s Affairs, and Department of Defense, among others.
- Focus on identifying, developing, and leading federal business development opportunities within the federal government health sector.
- Develop detailed and actionable account plans that achieve growth targets.
- Develop, maintain, and expand productive relationships with Government decision-makers, project and program managers, and contracting officers.
- Identify opportunities through agency research, 3rd party market intelligence tools, client and partner networks.
- Coordinate meetings with customers, competitors, clients, partner firms, and service delivery teams to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices.
- Meet regularly with the service delivery teams to identify account challenges and help them find and win organic growth through mods, increased scope, and innovation.
- Participate as a key resource for federal government Sources Sought, Request for Information (RFIs), and Request for Proposal or Quote (RFP/RFQ) responses in conjunction with MSLC’s Marketing Team.
- Ensure the capture team’s strategy, themes, solution, and discriminators are reflected in the proposal.
- Provide pertinent market and competitive information to the organization.
- Support ad-hoc projects in coordination with upper-level management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Established network of contacts in applicable federal agencies.
- Demonstrated track record of designing and executing successful Business Development and Capture strategies that has led to profitable revenue growth with HHS, VA, DoD, DHS, and other agencies.
- Ten or more years of related recent business development/capture experience.
- Experience creating teaming agreements, managing vendor relationships, maintaining service level agreements, and operating successful contractor teaming arrangements.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and highly effective interpersonal skills in order to carry-out daily interactions with technical leaders and business executives within the firm, affiliate corporation, and with customers, industry and subcontractors.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Ability to use automated tools such as Microsoft Office to present ideas, information, and reports.
- Comfortable with all remote work and video conferencing platforms.
- Ability to travel as required.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.