- Job DescriptionAbout ConduentThrough our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
- You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Job DescriptionApplication Processor for Medicaid EligibilityNO WEEKEND WORK
- 18.50/hr Onsite in Hamilton, NJInterested in supporting New Jersey Medicaid?
- Conduent has immediate openings in processing medicaid applications and verifying for accuracy.
- If you’re interested in a medical support career, this may be the opportunity you’re looking for!
- What’s in it for you?
- Full time position with benefitsPay for performance programEmployee discountsNo weekendsVariable start and end time (8:00 AM-4:30 PM or 8:30 AM-5:00 PM)Paid training 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Requirements:Must be at least 18 years of age with at least a high school diploma or GED. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Must submit to a criminal background check and drug test.
- Responsibility Statements Identifies customer needs by referring to case notes and examining each as a specific case.
- Eligibility review determine whether or not applicants for various programs meet the necessary qualifications.
- Gathers all necessary information to update the database.
- Escalates issues to senior levels, based concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- This is a great opportunity to learn and be a part of the growing medical support community.
- Conduent offers benefits and advancement opportunities.
- Come join us and help support our Medicaid providers!