SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Actuarial Director (Medicaid Pricing)
Preferred Locations: Atlanta, GA; St. Louis, MO; Indianapolis, IN; Mason, OH; Waukesha, WI; Louisville, KY; Richmond, VA; Virginia Beach, VA; Tampa, FL
Will consider other locations for the most qualified applicant
The Actuarial Director identifies, evaluates and responds to financial risks inherent in the pricing and development of health insurance products. Position will support Medicaid pricing in multiple states.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares and interprets data and related formulae.
- Monitors trend of profit and profitability by line of business and/or product.
- Serves on major, multi-function projects as Actuarial representative.
- Organizes and directs the staffing and work flow of the section.
- Requires a BS/BA degree; FSA required from the Society of Actuaries (SOA) with at least 6 years of related experience, or ASA from the Society of Actuaries (SOA) with at least 9 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Medicaid pricing experience highly desired.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Clipped from: https://tarta.ai/j/mRtlhXkBZ8fVeInG3iwl-actuarial-director-medicaid-pricing-in-louisville-ky-at-anthem-career-site?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic