Found in: S US – 3 hours ago
Redwood City, United States Wider Circle Full time
At Wider Circle, our team is on a mission to connect neighbors for better health, and we’re looking for equally passionate colleagues across the country to help us make a positive impact on the communities we serve. We are growing at warp speed to reach those who need us most, paving the way to become 1 million members strong. We are proud to support a culture of caring, diverse and visionary change-makers who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and experiencing new things, every day. We partner with health plans and physician groups in neighborhoods across the country to provide fun and educational in-person and virtual programs for members who share similar interests and life experiences. Think of us as a social group with a bigger purpose: Helping Medicare and Medicaid members get the care they deserve while surrounded by a trusted circle of friends, close to home. Today, Wider Circle is proud to bring its unique neighborhood care programs to more than 320 communities in 5 different languages. Join us as we build connections for better health in communities across the country.
Wider Circle is looking for a Vice President of Operations to lead our Medicaid division with the following skills:
Top Five Skills
Connects with the Mission
Wider Circle’s mission should be a significant factor in this person’s desire to consider the position. The right person will be a values-driven individual who immediately aligns with Wider Circle’s values, connects and compliments teammates, and demonstrates the appropriate passion within their personal life.
Outspoken and Resolute
To create value for our Medicaid sponsors, we need to engage hard-to-reach members and find new ways to engage them that balance outcomes and economics. To find new solutions, we work in groups and create a contest of ideas. The ideal candidate will defend their reasoning through debate and challenge and have the grit to stay the course.
Health Plan End Market Experience
The right candidate understands our customers – Health Plans and Payer organizations such as Medicare Advantage & Medicaid Plans. This individual will have 3-5 years of experience in a health services startup, health provider, or other organization serving health plans.
Responding to members’ and customers’ needs with the consistency and passion that typify Wider Circle requires flexibility. Work processes, work teams, and speed adjust to meet those needs, and this individual would like this type of work dynamic.
High Clock Speed
For us, clock speed is the pace at which a person likes to go about their work. It’s a matter of preference more than anything. At Wider Circle, the pace of work tends to be fast, and this individual would prefer that pace of work.
- Manage the service delivery for our Medicaid sponsors
- Lead the implementation of new Medicaid programs
- Lead the implementation of services with new Medicaid MCO’s
- Develop staffing plans, operational metrics, and budgeting to meet the Company’s objectives for its Medicaid services
- Participate in the development of new content and process solutions
- Manage the execution and reporting of Medicaid service design experiments
- Develop operational processes specific to each Medicaid program
- Manage the data retrieval and analysis of data from the system of record to provide actionable recommendations to the COO
- Create and maintain operating procedures and processes
- Lead the development of a Quality Assurance program for the Medicaid services
- Manage the creation of training materials and collaboration with the training team
- 10+ years of experience working with low-income individuals
- 10+ years of service delivery experience
- Demonstrated project & vendor management experience
- Experience working at investor-backed startups
- Experience working at growth-stage startups is a plus
- Demonstrated experience with service or campaign development is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred
- Exceptional working knowledge of GSuite, Salesforce, and reporting databases such as Tableau.
As a venture-backed company, Wider Circle offers competitive compensation including:
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Disability Benefits
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Training and Development
And most importantly, an opportunity to make the world a better place
Wider Circle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion supports our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. We believe in empowering people and valuing their differences. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Clipped from: https://us.trabajo.org/job-1373-20220119-9493fbd8714009f72c36e7b0990bd3cf?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic