UnitedHealth Group is a company that’s on the rise. We’re expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
If you are located in FL or GA, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Guide development of geographically competitive, broad access, stable networks that achieve objectives for unit cost performance and trend management
- Develop and execute strategies for a function or discipline that span a large business unit or multiple markets/sites
- Apply network configuration and incentive-based payment models as appropriate to improve quality and efficiency
- Direct others to resolve business problems that affect multiple functions or disciplines
- Direct work that impacts entire functions and/or customer accounts (internal or external)
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 8+ years of management experience in a network management-related role handling complex network providers with accountability for business results
- 5+ years of experience developing product pricing and utilizing financial modeling in making rate decisions
- 5+ years of experience with provider contracting
- 3+ years of experience developing and managing a medical cost and administrative budget
- Expert level of knowledge of Medicare Resource Based Relative Value System (RBRVS), Diagnosis Related Groups, Ambulatory Surgery Center Groups, etc.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you’re empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Medicaid, Provider Network Contracting, Vice President, Community & State, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote, Tampa, FL, Miramar, FL, Jacksonville, FL, Atlanta, GA, Tallahassee, FL
Clipped from: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/vice-president-community-state-medicaid-provider-network-programs-se-region-at-unitedhealthcare-2799470437/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic