Birmingham, AL Full-timeWork from home
- Responsibilities The Utilization Management Nurse 2 uses clinical knowledge, communication skills, and independent critical thinking skills towards interpreting criteria, policies, and procedures to provide the best and most appropriate treatment, care or services for members.
- The Utilization Management Nurse 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
- Description The Utilization Management Nurse 2 utilizes clinical nursing skills to support the coordination, documentation and communication of medical services and/or benefit administration determinations.
- Additional Work At Home Requirements Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role).
- Preferred Qualifications BSN or Bachelor’s degree in a related field Health Plan experience Previous Medicare/Medicaid Experience a plus Call center or triage experience Bilingual is a plus Previous experience in utilization management
- Additional Information In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities.
- Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
- This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time.
Posted 13 hours ago
Clipped from: https://jobsearcher.com/j/utilization-management-nurse-2-onsite-acute-care-work-at-home-birmingham-al-at-humana-in-birmingham-al-7bleeD7?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic