The Medicaid Lead, Technology Solutions builds strategic partnerships and manages relationships between IT and the aligned business group(s). The Lead facilitates guidance to business partners on information technology (IT) solutions, stays current on and leverages industry trends, and challenges business and IT to drive for best outcomes by leveraging the best technology solutions. This is achieved by having a clear understanding of business, its strategic direction, and targeted outcomes along with technology trends both internal and external to the organization. The role serves as the Single Point of Contact representing assigned business area(s) to the IT organization and representing Humana IT with internal business partners along with State and Federal regulators. The Lead ensures RFP responses are accurate and reflect the true and competitive capabilities Humana brings to the table, ensures internal SLAs are in place to support contracts and technology is configured to operate within contractual obligations. The Lead drives solutions at an organizational level to provide maximum value and align to the overarching IT strategy. They measure value to demonstrate and promote the value of IT to their respective areas and the organization as a whole.
- Builds and maintains relationships with regulators and business leaders to understand the business strategy and needs and to advocate technology solutions to deliver results.
- Acts as a trusted conduit – the voice of the customer to IT and the voice of IT to the customer, ensuring the objectives of both are met.
- Stays current on relevant technologies leading efforts to match business needs with best technology solutions.
- Ensures Technology investment roadmaps stay relevant and accurately reflect the investment plan and timing for assigned business areas.
- Owns end to end accountability for the ongoing quality control development and delivery of IT products and services for each assigned business area. Accountable for program execution and delivery in line with initiative objectives, benefits, and success criteria. Develops, shares, and leverages best practices across IT
- Works with the business to define, prioritize, and manage projects that align with the business and IT strategy, for annual strategic plan
- Leads teams to gathers business requirements and clarify scope during initial discovery by conducting meetings/interviews, and facilitating large group/cross-functional sessions with partners
- Effectively influences key stakeholders, team members, and peers outside of direct control of this role, to deliver optimal solutions in line with the best interests and expectations of the business partner.
- Conducts executive level briefings presentations and solution recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- Possess 10+ years of progressive experience leading continuous improvement efforts, evaluating existing systems and implementing process improvements.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master’s degree
Scheduled Weekly Hours