Clipped from: https://jobs.myarklamiss.com/jobs/state-of-mississippi-medicaid-operations-leaders-jackson-mississippi/738379501-2/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic
Apply for this job now Location Jackson, Mississippi Posted 11 Oct 2022
Great companies need great teams to propel their operations. Join the group that solves business challenges and enhances the way we work and grow. Working at Gainwell carries its rewards. You’ll have an incredible opportunity to grow your career in a company that values your contributions and puts a premium on work flexibility, learning, and career development.
Your role in our mission
Essential Job Functions
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the customer support center operations.
- Conveys customer feedback to product development staff in order to continuously improve client satisfaction.
- Manages customer support staff to ensure service level agreements for products and services are met. Schedules staff to adequately handle call volume on any point in time. Monitors progress and number of telephone calls made. Manages personnel activities of staff (i.e., hires, trains, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary, etc.).
- Manages customer support functional activities for products, and contributes to overall service profitability by efficiently using staff and systems in the customer support area. Improves quality and responsiveness of customer support staff and resources.
- Contributes to overall service revenue by generating new and creative ideas to sell add-on services. Promotes sales of various service options.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, computer science or related field preferred
- Nine or more years of customer service or other telephone operations experience
- Five or more years of leadership or supervisory experience
- Experience working with the company’s products and systems
What you should expect in this role
- Job Reference: 738379501-2
- Date Posted: 11 October 2022
- Recruiter: Gainwell Technologies LLC
- Location: Jackson, Mississippi
- Salary: On Application