State Medicaid Data Warehouse Analytics SME
Are you a Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) subject matter expert with technical/functional State Medicaid Data Warehouse Analytics experience? Do you want to help us transform the Medicaid market as it embraces modularization and we help our clients create a new future for Medicaid technology?
Work you’ll do
- Work on implementing MMIS or Medicaid Data Warehouse for State Medicaid Agencies
- Provide system level expertise across multiple computing platforms and technologies and work to influence direction around information management at the Enterprise Level
- Work with program managers, state directors and other key stakeholders, build sustainable relationships with key stakeholders responsible for information and performance management in client’s organization
- Organize knowledge transfer to clients
- Develop and manage vendor relationships
- Present in workshops for client education
- Manage team s on a data warehousing engagement
Our Health Technology team implements repeatable solutions to solve our government clients’ most critical health technology related issues. We advise on, design, implement and deploy solutions focused on government health agencies “heart of the business” issues including claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics and health case management.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to leverage reusable, interoperable and flexible solutions that will enable them to reduce costs, improve health outcomes and respond to public health crises. Professionals will use their deep health, government and technology consulting experience to strategically help solve our client’s technology challenges.
3+ years of experience within a Consulting or Health Technology environment
State MMIS experience
Data Warehouse experience
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Experience within Medicaid Management Information systems (MMIS), Medicaid or Commercial Health Care claims, Provider Management and/or Eligibility data
Experience implementing a data warehouse for State Medicaid Agency
Experience with one of more of the following: SQL/PLSQL, ETL, Cognos, R, Python, Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, Business Objects
Experience in designing, analyzing, supporting and developing data warehouse objects, data quality processes, fact and dimension tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting process metadata and ETL processes.
Experience working in Cloud based environment (AWS or Azure)
Healthcare Data Analytics
Oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint
Ability to travel