List of Jobs and Events
Sr. Project Manager – Medicaid
Aetna Inc. Washington, DC Full-Time
This role is remote and may sit anywhere in the US.
* Supports Business Development team with strong project management skills and technical knowledge of products and systems with a Medicaid background.
* Manages significant product initiatives, and cultivates relationships with internal and external constituencies.
* Leverages in-depth knowledge and understanding of products across functions and market segments in directing the development and implementation of new initiatives
* Directs, evaluates, and provides requirements/specifications for use of appropriate business processes and systems to support initiatives.
* Seeks and maintains comprehensive understanding of internal and external environmental influences and competitive pressures to develop and enhance portfolio.
* Establish and manage large (or significant) cross-functional development work groups.
* Anticipate resource needs, set priorities, establish accountabilities, define roles/responsibilities, and manage relationships to secure necessary resources not under direct control.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
6+ years of related experience.
Extensive knowledge of Medicaid Managed Care.
Experience leading cross-functional project management initiatives.
Advanced communication/presentation skills.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Experience working in market pursuit preferred, but not required.
BA/BS or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Business Development
- Business Processes
- Market Segmentation
- Medicaid Managed Care