HealthTech4Medicaid (HT4M) is dedicated to supporting innovation in Medicaid. Our purpose is to further improve quality, equity and access to care for Medicaid recipients, their families and communities.
We are a mission-based market enabler that facilitates cross-sectoral, collaborative partnerships in health technology nationwide. We radically change the pace of innovation in Medicaid through innovative program service delivery, infrastructure/ecosystem development and issue/policy advocacy to facilitate cutting-edge forums and partnerships for entrepreneurs, payers, providers, policymakers, advocates, investors and the Medicaid community.
HealthTech for Medicaid is seeking a Social Media Fellow to join us for Winter 2023! The fellowship is unpaid for the first 130 hours. We provide fellows the opportunity to do a deep dive into our work in health and tech equity and help create and promote a positive company culture. This position will provide inspired leadership as we grow our organization’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Producing and scheduling social media content to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Identifying new opportunities to increase HT4M’s presence and engagement on social platforms
- Using MailChimp to write and curate content for our newsletter
- Brainstorming and developing campaign and programming strategies
- Staying on top of Medicaid-related news
- Current student or post-grad looking for hands on social media experience
- High degree of initiative and independence
- Great written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Prior social media work experience, experience with Hootsuite, MailChimp or Canva is a plus but not required
- Interest and knowledge of public health and Medicaid is a plus