HHS Technology Group Nashville, TN
HHS Tech Group, we are a software development company specializing in healthcare insurance heavily targeted to State Government health initiatives. Our Software is called Discover your Provider (DYP). The software is built on Java stack and it is modular and easily customizable to enable us to enhance and customize the financial and billing components of our product to fulfill a myriad of complex technical software initiatives for a myriad of solutions. This solution will be implemented for an enterprise wide complex initiative for the State of TN.
The Service Manager shall be familiar with Agency’s business operations and objectives. The Service Manager will participate with Agency in regular meetings and report on all project SLA’s and KPI’s as deemed necessary by the State.
The Service Management Manager is responsible for reporting KPIs and SLAs. This position will enforce contract SLAs associated with the contractors.
- A minimum of five (5) years of managing and reporting on Service Level Agreements.
- A minimum of five (5) years of reporting on KPI metrics
- A minimum of three (3) years of managing performance outcomes for system upgrades.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience managing projects of similar size and complexity.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience managing and reporting on Incident tickets.
- Working knowledge of the Contractor’s PI Solution.
The Service Manager must:
- Provide measurement and monitoring reports to verify compliance with the Service Level Agreements;
- Review the Solution and Contractor’s performance throughout the Contract and discuss possible improvements;
- Discuss Upgrades and Enhancements to the Solution or any new technologies that may be available for Agency;
- Discuss any other Agency-raised issues or concerns; and
- Provide at Agency’s request such other reports as Agency may request.
Please visit https://hhstechgroup.com/products/#discover-your-provider for more information about HHS Technology Group’s product suite.
HHS Tech Group employees enjoy a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package:
Affordable and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance.
Generous 401k matching program fully vested from beginning.
Generously sponsored Medical Insurance through Cigna (PPO or HSA – with company match)
Powered by JazzHR
Clipped from: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/HHS-Technology-Group/Job/Service-Manager-Fraud-Waste-and-Abuse-(FWA)-State-Gov-Medicaid/-in-Nashville,TN?jid=976f926f2b912329&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic